Holiday Gift Guide for the Farmhouse Table
Even if you don’t like Farmhouse Decor, chances are, you know someone who does. Farmhouse Decor is everywhere, with no sign of abating. So, use the style as a guide, and start shopping for holiday gifts early.
Secondly, you may think it’s difficult to buy wall art for someone else’s home. It’s not. Just note what they already have. Perhaps you can help them complete a set of prints they already own.
Finally, give something for the farmhouse table that oozes sentiment and functionality, like a bowl, a candle vase , or a wall sconce. Giving something lovely that can be used everyday, helps you stay close to loved ones all year round.
This post contains affiliate links. When you shop our links, you support this blog at no additional cost to your purchase. Be sure to leave us your email to be notified when we release new Holiday Gift Guides. Follow us on Pinterest and Instagram. Thanks!
The items pictured above can be found Amazon and WorldMarket. The list:
- Sconce: Avanthika E27 Wall Sconce
- Wall Art: Scandinavian Geometric
- Pendant Lantern: Darlana Openwork Lantern
- Wall Art: Little Deer Art Print: (What a cutie!)
- Wall Art: Agate Abstract
- Wall mirror: Sandberg Farmhouse Wall Mirror
- Wall art: The Owls 3
- Lichen Coup Bowls (6)
- Nearly Natural Peony Silk Arrangement
- Wall Art 1 – Mystify by J. C. Nugent – or – Wall Art 2 – Over the Mountains
- Table Book- Beautiful: All-American Decorating and Timeless Style
- Light Walnut Finish Bistro Side Chair
- Rug1:Tufted Khari Rug -or- Rug2: -Almira Vintage Distressed Rug
- Leona Farmhouse Dining Table
- Silk Ficus Tree, tall by Nearly Natural