Back to School Dorm Room Ideas
Don’t forget these timeless essentials when you’re heading back to campus this year.
- Vava White Desk Lamp
- 6-Pack SimpleHouseware Foldable Storage Bins
- Mini Bookshelf
- Abstract Black, Silver, Pink Canvas Print
- White Magazine Holder
- Command Hooks
- Nattol Modern Artificial Plant
- 2-pack of picture frames
- Duvet Cover and Pillow Cover by IKEA
- Pink and Grey Pillows by Ojia
- Unique Loom Traditional Rug
The list above is sort of long, so I should explain why some of these things made the list. I’ll try not to sound too patronizing. All of these items are available on Amazon Prime, and will be reduced price on Amazon Prime Day 16 -17 July.
- A desk lamp – Sometimes, you’ll be studying at your desk. You’ll need a desk lamp.
- Storage bins – To sort, categorize and keep your stuff organized.
- Mini bookshelf – the storage bins will fit in the bookshelf.
- Over-the-door mirror – essential in a small space.
- Clipboard – Clipboards are super functional. Not only do they allow you to write in bed, they can also be hung on walls, as substitutes for wall art frames.
- Artwork – essential in a small space
- White Magazine Holder – It could be handy for notebooks and papers.
- Command Hooks – Most college dorms won’t let you put any permanent holes in the walls, so you’ll need command hooks, if you want to hang anything.
- Artifical plant – Many college dorms won’t let you raise live plants, but these artificial plants will certainly look cute.
- Picture frames – essential, unless there is no one back home you want to think about.
- Pink and Grey Pillows – Some style will make your dorm room feel more like home.
- Traditional Rug – chose a rug like this one, because it has a varying pattern, and elevates your artwork.
Leave a comment below, or leave your email if you need more information about the products on this list, and why we chose them. Clicking on these links help support this blog, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support.